Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We Can Heal

I always feel, even as a child, that elephants' eyes tell things. There is a certain nostalgia that is reflected by them, perhaps even wisdom. While that may only be a creation of what my eyes choose to see and what my mind chooses to decipher, this video (and a few others I have watched) gives evidence that elephants are more than just Earth's largest land animals.



Anyone could utter these words meaninglessly, "Nature has so much to offer". In reverse, what can we offer nature? Our Mother we are living on now has and still is protecting us in Its silent, noble ways. Are we, as children, doing what we could to protect Her?

She is still graciously serving Her children despite the ills which we have inflicted upon Her.

I owe Her too big an apology. It is so big that merely saying it would be pointless.
Actions speak louder than words.
I am going to live up to that maxim.

No comments:

Post a Comment