Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank Tank: Forever in Creation

I have not been giving much attention to Gratitude lately. Before it becomes a mere word, a textual beautification, a verbal polish, I must realign my distorted version of gratitude with that of Gratitude - the true thankfulness. And to do that, I resolve to post daily, or close to daily, about everything that I am thankful for. All of which I would be expressing gratitude for would be put into a virtual bottomless container, serving as my personal:

Thank Tank

Entry #1

I am thankful for having experienced an "academic plunge" when I was in secondary school. Now I am able to comfortably accept moments of "did not do well/did rather badly". No more self-pity, more of "know it, accept it, and do something about it".

I am thankful for how the mind sometimes recalls things at random moments. Things that can encourage one to make decisions he or she never really thought of making. I made a decision and I made a tiny change. Tiny, but I feel good about it. (James Brown style!)

Thank Tank
Forever in creation.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment